Why Shop for Precious Jewellery Online
- • Easy to shop – just a click of a button away, quite literally!
- • Saves you from all the trouble of horrible traffic jams and bad weather hassles. So you can just sit back, relax and shop from home.
- • It’s easy on your pockets – why shell out the big bucks when you can buy gold and even diamond jewellery for less? It’s just gold jewellery - after all.
- • We are certified by the best – our jewellery comes with all the top-notch hallmarks and certification, such as SGL, IGI and BIS – so, rest assured, the jewellery you pick from us is entirely authentic!
- • Easy delivery and return – you love it? We’ll bring the jewellery to your doorstep. Second thoughts? And we’ll pick it right back!
- • Always keeping you on-point - Love the latest fashion trend you spotted online? Just come to us – we, for sure will have a jewellery line complementing that trend!
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website and/or App (Tansh), all your transactions, and our relationship shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles.
You agree that all claims, differences and disputes which we may have shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Bangalore.
This is an Indian website and is subject to the laws of India. Tansh Jewels may have to disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities towards our Website. Please note that laws related to personally identifiable information vary from country to country.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Karnataka, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Karnataka, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts. As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.