Shipping & Returns Policy
- Every product on Tansh.com is shipped absolutely free to Bengaluru and Chennai. You can also check the status of your order once it has been shipped by visiting our website and following the instructions using your order number. Your order number can be found in the e-mail confirming shipment of your order or within the Order Status page on Tansh.com.
- To fulfil our customer satisfaction we delivery our precious product by our own secured employee to make sure on-time delivery, however if there are any unforeseen delays we will keep you posted.
- Products are shipped post receipt of full amount against the order unless order is placed on COD.
- For your protection, all orders require OTP upon delivery, regardless of any signature waiver on file.
- We require Photo ID proof (soft copy) to be sent to us for all COD orders. The order will be processed only after Id proof is received.
- In case of purchase of all Gold coins/Bars the name on the Card used for making payment, Photo ID of the card holder & the buyers name mentioned in order the placed should be the same.
- All of our jewellery is traditionally made by our goldsmiths and 916 hallmarked and certified by BIS, therefore please allow up to 10 working days for the jewellery to be dispatched after receiving cleared payments.
- In a case where a card has been used to make a payment that does not belong to the purchaser, the photo ID of both the card holder and the non-card holder will have to be submitted.
- For any customer request that entails handing over the parcel or delivery to a third person, an email confirmation for the same will be required from the buyer for the authorization of the person in question, along with his/her photo ID.
- Insurance for the jewellery that is in shipping is taken care by Tansh.com.
- Every jewellery package from us arrives at your doorstep in a durable, tamper-proof packing. Whether it is a jewellery, gold coin or solitaire, your item is delivered to you in an exclusive Tansh box along with the relevant certificates.
Retrun & Exchange
- Customized Jewellery (including personalized / engraved products) are not eligible for a 10-Day Money Back&Exchange.
- Customized Jewellery (including personalized / engraved products) are eligible on Lifetime Exchange & Buyback Policy.
- Once your returned item is received, our Quality Assurance Department will review it.
- Any item that shows sign of wear or has been altered, resized (by a jewellery other than the company) or damaged cannot be accepted for 10-day Money Back.
- Product should be accompanied with original product certificate and the original / copy of invoice for all exchange within the 10-Day Money Back period.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, the company will send the jewellery to the lab for recertification, the shipping and certification cost of which shall be borne by the customer.
- In case the exchange value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference.
- Please make sure while returning the product with all accessories, tags, boxes, bags, stickers, papers and original Invoice. Securely repack the unused item.
- The Money Back amount will be 100% of actual amount paid. In case, any coupon, discount or promo codes were used during the original purchase the exchange amount will be reduced by an amount equivalent to the coupon, discount or promo codes, as applicable.